A large number of reports produced by Calendarspots are available for download in CSV format. Here’s how to import your report into Excel to analyze your data.
The following procedure applies to versions of Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Importing a CSV file into Excel
- Open a blank worksheet in Excel.
- From the Data tab, click on From the text in the external Data group.
- A dialog box opens for you to select the CSV file to import.
- In the next dialog box, select Delimited and continue.
- Now you can choose the comma separator and the comma text identifier. In the preview that appears at the bottom, you should observe that your data appears formatted in columns. If so, click Next to continue.
- Click on the button to finalize.